Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday School: Testimony

My daughter developed post-natal depression after the birth of her first child.
She phoned, distressed and frightened that she would hurt the baby she loved.
As a new Christian I prayed all the way to her home, “Lord give me the right words.” My husband went to fetch the minister and I held my girl and began to pray.
To my surprise the prayer was the most glorious praise to the Lord, sweet and deep.
This prayer then became strong and forceful and we felt that we were being held safely, as in a cocoon.
We cried and laughed.
My daughter said, “I have never felt any thing like that before Mum.”
Neither had I. Praise God!
The minister then led Jenny quietly to the Lord.
God had answered my prayer.

Use this true story to encourage your leaders at Sunday School, Devotions and Bible Study groups.

Learn more in the Prayer Pages. Download The Big Picture: A Clean Slate for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home