Friday, September 04, 2009

Bible Study: Prayer Answer


Unexpectedly an Earthquake in the night hours caught every one by surprise.
I heard my children praying a blood covering over my business . My subway shop! I hadn’t even thought about it.
Stuart didn’t know that his subway shop at Northridge was situated over the epicentre nor that the science building across the road was half destroyed.

On the way to work parts of the expressway
were missing and squad cars surrounded the area.

All windows were missing in the shopping centre. Doors next door were tilted and broken.
At the subway shop every window and door was intact. Bread racks had moved and food fallen off shelves. Yet Stuart says, “Nothing was broken. Not a mirror, not a dish. I didn’t even lose one light bulb.”
Share this prayer anser with your students in Devotions, Bible Study and Sunday School.
Learn more in the Prayer Pages. Download The Big Picture: The Price of Life for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home