Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sunday School: Pilgrim's Progress

Tell this true message to your Bible Study, Kids Club and Devotions group to strengthen them in their walk of faith.


Pilgrims Progress
The story John Bunyan wrote on scraps of paper while he spent years in prison for telling people about Jesus.

This story that John wrote was really a story about himself.
Read about his thoughts. He was Christian in the story


Christian felt so lonely and sad.

He read his Bible and searched for the way.
That’s when he met Evangelist.

“What shall I do?” he asked.
“No one can help me.
My friends laugh at me.
They call me back.
Please help me.”


Evangelist pointed the way to the wicket gate.

“ Go straight there, Knock, and you will be told what to do.”
Christian could just see a tiny door in a large gate.
He started to run as fast as his burden would let him.

He would never give up now.
There had to be an answer to this terrible problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home