Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Devotions: New Life

Receiving new life.
- a pre schooler did it


Child: Mummy I want to give my life to Jesus.
Mother:You are too young. Do it when you are older.
Child: But I want to now.
Mother: Not now, I’ll explain when you are older.

Child leaves, then reappearing says:
It’s too late I asked Jesus into my heart.
Mother:What did you say?
Child putting hands together prayerfully:
Jesus come into my heart and play with me forever.

The mother could hardly believe that such a little child
wanted to accept Jesus. That happened a long time ago
and the little child is now grown up.
But……that child and Jesus are still best friends.

You can ask Jesus into your heart too

Learn more on Kids Pages. Download Life Plus: God heals too for free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home