Thursday, December 31, 2009

Devotions: Relating to the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is mentioned twice in the Old Testament.

1) Psalm 51:10-12
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right, persevering and steadfast spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Your presence, and
take not Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and
uphold me with a willing spirit.
The Holy Spirit is associated with
repentant lives. His presence brings a
new attitude clothed in joy.

2) The Holy Spirit can be grieved at our
rebellion. Isaiah 63:10.
He is associated with powerful signs and special direction.1 Isaiah 63:11-14

Teaching for your Sunday School, Devotions and Bible Study class.

Learn more in the Kids Pages. Download Discovering God's Gifts: Holy Spirit's Activities Described for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home