Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Devotions: God's Help

When CT Studd and his wife were in China as missionaries they prayed together about their needs.

They took comfort in the scripture, 'before they call I will answer.'

When the postman came they opened all their mail eagerly without finding an answer to their need. But then there was one letter at the bottom of the sack in an unknown hand.

It read, 'I have for some reason or another received the command of God to send you a cheque for one hundred pounds.
I have never met you. I have only heard of you and that not often but God has prevented me from sleeping tonight by this command.
Why he should command me to send you this I do not know ..... you know better than I.
Anyway here it is and I do hope it will do you good.'

Share this answer to prayer, with your Devotions, Kids Club and Sunday School students.

Learn more in the Kids Pages. Download Jesus Events: Living Water for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home